Re: Re: Functional programming

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27195] Re: [mg27163] Re: [mg27131] Functional programming
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:10:40 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Arturo,

Fair enough. Perhaps I was unnecessarily harsh and that is unfair, since
you
were asking for help. And, you're right, I misunderstood the problem. I
thought symbolic went for the matrix elements, not for the exponent.
And, of
course Daniel Lichtblau's response is excellent, as always. My
apologies.

Tomas