Re: Re: Functional programming

Arturo,

Fair enough. Perhaps I was unnecessarily harsh and that is unfair, since
you
were asking for help. And, you're right, I misunderstood the problem. I
thought symbolic went for the matrix elements, not for the exponent.
And, of
course Daniel Lichtblau's response is excellent, as always. My
apologies.

Tomas