Using Unusual Characters with Do

I would appreciate it very much, if someone could tell me how to use a
character like "/" together with Do, in a command similar to the following.

Do[Print[a, b], {a, 0, 9}, {b, 0, 9}]

So that the character is treat in the same as it would treat a digit. Or, if
it is impossible, can you please tell me of a way to get similar results in
a different way.

Many Thanks to whomever might respond!

M. Hoffmann