inverting y axis in DensityPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27271] inverting y axis in DensityPlot
- From: Matthias Hertel <wir95cgu at studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:58:21 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to display the design matrix of a medium-sized general
least-squares problem as a bitmap. (It's too large for StandardForm or
MatrixForm to be useful, yet its structure is simple enough that one
can tell if something has gone really wrong just by looking at a
almost does what I want, but the matrix is displayed upside down
(desmtx[[1,1]] is in the *bottom* left corner).
is closer, but now the frame tick marks are wrong (don't correspond to
the row index). It would be perfect if there was something like
ListDensityPlot[desmtx, InvertY->True, Mesh->False]
that's just like a normal ListDensityPlot but with the y axis flipped.
But there isn't.
So, how can I get a DensityPlot with (0, 0) in the top left corner and
y increasing downwards?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Graphing Functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: inverting y axis in DensityPlot