  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg27287] InitializationCellEvaluation
  • From: "jü" <juergen.ecker at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:58:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've written a nb containing some initialization cells and set the nb and
global options such that the initialization cells are automatically
evaluated as soon as the nb is opened. it works fine, if I open the nb
manually, but if I open it from inside another nb using NotebookOpen, the nb
is opened, but the initialization cells are not evaluated. What am I doing