- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27272] Fresnel's Reflectivity
- From: Diptabhas Sarkar <ds579 at columbia.edu>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 02:52:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to Mathematica. I need to fit the Fresnel's reflectivity
theory to an experimentally generated data set. I tried nonlinear fitting.
The problem is one of the parameters (dielectric constant of metal) is
imaginary. This prevents mathematica from calculating the derivatives.
Any help in this regard will be very helpful
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Inverting yaxis in DensityPlot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Fresnel's Reflectivity