- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27305] Hypocycloid Area
- From: "Lizveth Robles" <lrobles at unimail.uninorte.edu.co>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:05:15 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: lrobles at unimail.uninorte.edu.co
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have seen an answer you posted about the area of the epicycloid, using polar
coordinates. I'm trying to do the same thing with the hypocycloid with 5 cuspids
but I don't get anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something?
Thanks for your help!
Visita nuestro sitio Web en: http://uninorte.edu.co
Prev by Date:
Re: two y-axis
Next by Date:
2001 Mathematica Developer Conference
Previous by thread:
Re: UnitStep Problem.
Next by thread:
Re: Hypocycloid Area