- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27373] Re: [mg27348] PALETTE
- From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at club-internet.fr>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200102210817.DAA00428@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I check in the 2 lines below that I understood that you did:
- Create a palette using the menu Input > Create Table/Matrix/Palette and
filling in the slots
- Select the cell that contains the palette and then use generate Palette from
All that is OK.
Now to save the palette:
just close the palette _not using the menu_ but instead using the palette
itself. I mean for a MAC click on the little square situated on the left of the
top of the palette. For a PC you should have a little square also on the top
where to click to close a window.
This opens a window "Save". Put the name you want and the correct directory
where you want it to be saved and save it . That's the lot.
Hope this helps.
Blimbaum Jerry DLPC wrote:
> I want to create and save my own palettes and be able to access thru
> the File..Palette options. I want to be able to create them and access them
> just like the built-in palettes. Is that possible? I went thru the
> process of create-palette, Generate Palette from Selection...etc..but then
> I wanted to save it, assuming then that this would get me what I wanted, but
> Mathematica wouldnt let me save it after I used the Generate Palette from
> Selection...apparently I can only save them with the Save special
> option...or I have to save them as Notebooks..but I dont want a Notebook...
> thanks...jerry blimbaum NSWC Panama City, Fl
Prev by Date:
Re: desperate, please help.
Next by Date:
Re:chaos-to -order transform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Blimbaum Jerry DLPC <BlimbaumJE@ncsc.navy.mil>