  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg27373] Re: [mg27348] PALETTE
  • From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

 I check in the 2 lines below that I understood that you did:
- Create a palette using the menu  Input > Create Table/Matrix/Palette and
filling  in the slots
- Select the cell that contains the palette and then use generate Palette from
All that is OK.

Now to save the palette:
just close the palette _not using the menu_ but  instead using the palette
itself. I mean for a MAC click on the little square situated on the left of the
top of the palette. For a PC you should have a little square also on the top
where to click to close a window.

This opens a window "Save". Put the name you want and the correct directory
where you want it to be saved and save it .  That's the lot.

Hope this helps.

Jacqueline Zizi