Publishing with Mathematica

Hello,
 I am having trouble publishing my documents online with Mathematica.
Its not a connection or a FTP problem its just the way the document is
turning out. Everything seems to be compressed and it clearly does not
represent my original Notebook. I e-mail Wolfram Research on this
matter, but there is no reply. Did anyone publish anything from
Mathematica here? What seems to be the problem??

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/