Random Sampling Without Replacement?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26586] Random Sampling Without Replacement?
- From: "A. E. Siegman" <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:52:00 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Looking for neat compact way to extract three distinct (i.e., nonequal)
randomly selected integers k1, k2, k3 from the range 1 to N (N > 3) --
in other words, random sampling without replacement -- ???
Prev by Date:
RE: output precision
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: InequalityInstance bug?
Next by thread:
Re: Random Sampling Without Replacement?