- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26575] Indefinite integrals
- From: ppb1577 <ppb1577 at unix.tamu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:51:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know why Mathematica is not able to integrate this
function [x/(C + L*x^(3/2) + G*x^2)]dx..where L, C and G are
constants..Please let me know whether it is possible to get a result for
this integration using Mathematica..
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
402 Nagle Street, Apt #111
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How can I transform the number of 123.456 into "123.456"?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to get the slope of a Interpolation function at a specified point?