DO if Loop
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26593] DO if Loop
- From: Bob Hallam <pixelpounder at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:39:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a matrix function and a list of 2622 variables in groups of 3. I
need to apply this function to each set of 3 variables continuing until
finished with the list.
How is this done?
Prev by Date:
Re: InequalityInstance bug?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Expansion Coefficients in Multivariate Series Expansions?
Next by thread:
Re: DO if Loop