- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26742] Re: Book
- From: Marek Twardochlib <marek at geoinform.fh-mainz.de>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:14:17 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Olivier LETELLIER wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm a french student, and i'd like to know which could be the best book I
> should read to really improve myself using mathematica ; I've already got
> the basics, but i'd like to go further.
The original Mathematica book from Wolfram. Nothing else!
Prev by Date:
Re: Shortcut for magnitude of a Vector?
Next by Date:
RE: Shortcut for magnitude of a Vector?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: