Fw: FORTRAN style, not OK?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26806] Fw: FORTRAN style, not OK?
- From: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:18:45 -0500 (EST)
- Disposition-notification-to: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I found out a case in which I cannot directly use FORTRAN statement in
Here is the case good in FORTRAN.
However in Mathematica, it seems that I have to use a trick like this.
Is there more smart way for doing the above?
Please let me know.
The final goal for me is to do the following.
v[i][j][k] = v[i][j][k] - va[j]
Prev by Date:
triangles in circles
Next by Date:
Fw: Compiling a function using Module
Previous by thread:
Re: triangles in circles
Next by thread:
Re: Fw: FORTRAN style, not OK?