- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26845] Re: matrices
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:13:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Amanda Fowler" <bettyboop991 at home.com> wrote in message
news:94m8b3$3lh at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi math group.
> I was wondering if you could give me a step by step guide to solving
> matrices for the 4.0 version. I have tried using the help browser
> following the Gaussian Elimination example, but it could not open the
> linear algebra gaussian elimination part. So could you please give me
> directions on how to solve a matrix.
It would help if you would post a specific problem, your entries to
Mathematica, and what specific difficulties arose including the text of
In other words, "Solve a matrix" is too general. This could mean practically
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Overriding Power
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: