- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26921] Re: [mg26888] Napoleon
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Mike wrote: > At some time over the last couple of years I remember coming across a > notebook with a graphic which showed Napoleons march toward moscow (?). From > memory the objective of the notebook may have been to demonstrate the use of > graphics primitives. I can't remember where I saw this (mathsource?, > resource library? etc). It appears in the book _Applied Mathematica: Getting Started, Getting It Done_ by Shaw and Tigg. The book supplement notebook with the relevant code is up on MathSource. http://www.mathsource.com/MathSource/Publications/BookSupplements/ShawTigg-1993/0205-366/Chap04.nb -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.