- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26921] Re: [mg26888] Napoleon
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Mike wrote:
> At some time over the last couple of years I remember coming across a
> notebook with a graphic which showed Napoleons march toward moscow (?). From
> memory the objective of the notebook may have been to demonstrate the use of
> graphics primitives. I can't remember where I saw this (mathsource?,
> resource library? etc).
It appears in the book _Applied Mathematica: Getting Started, Getting It
Done_ by Shaw and Tigg. The book supplement notebook with the relevant
code is up on MathSource.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Q: lefthand/right hand side of equation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: