Saving notebooks without graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26977] Saving notebooks without graphics
  • From: David Chapman <d.a.chapman at>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:38:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm generating lots of plots in a notebook that I'm working on on two
different computers.  The notebook is very big because of the graphics,
so to fit the notebook on a floppy disk when I take it from one computer
to the other I delete output cells containin the graphics.  Is there any
way I can automatically delete all the graphics (or all the output
cells), to save having to go through each one individually (or,
equivalently, save the notebook without the graphics/output cells)?

Thanks for any ideas,