Re: 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26964] Re: 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:38:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Manuel,
I'm not quite sure of what you want, but you may find something of use in
the following.

Re question 1

cpd = ClipboardNotebook[];

Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2Pi}];

- click on the cell holding the picture
-with Control key held down click on some points on the curve
- save (Control, S)
- get the coordinates of the clicked points

coords = NotebookGet[cpd][[1, 1, 1]];

Re question 2

Raster and RasterArray may help.

--