  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26984] Contour Plot
  • From: Roberto Ruiz de Austri <r.ruizdeaustri at lancaster.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:22:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 Dear MathGroup Reader,

   I have a data file including differents physical quantities (e.g. x,
y, z1, z2, ....in differents columns) . I generate shaded contour plots
  for each "zi". After that I try to link these figures in one with
"Show[ figure1,figure2,... ]" sentences. But I just get the first in the
list.
  What is the way to get just one figure including all "zi".

  Thank you very much.

  Roberto.