Contour Plot

 Dear MathGroup Reader,

   I have a data file including differents physical quantities (e.g. x,
y, z1, z2, ....in differents columns) . I generate shaded contour plots
  for each "zi". After that I try to link these figures in one with
"Show[ figure1,figure2,... ]" sentences. But I just get the first in the
list.
  What is the way to get just one figure including all "zi".

  Thank you very much.

  Roberto.