- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26984] Contour Plot
- From: Roberto Ruiz de Austri <r.ruizdeaustri at lancaster.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:22:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MathGroup Reader, I have a data file including differents physical quantities (e.g. x, y, z1, z2, ....in differents columns) . I generate shaded contour plots for each "zi". After that I try to link these figures in one with "Show[ figure1,figure2,... ]" sentences. But I just get the first in the list. What is the way to get just one figure including all "zi". Thank you very much. Roberto.