- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26984] Contour Plot
- From: Roberto Ruiz de Austri <r.ruizdeaustri at lancaster.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:22:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MathGroup Reader,
I have a data file including differents physical quantities (e.g. x,
y, z1, z2, ....in differents columns) . I generate shaded contour plots
for each "zi". After that I try to link these figures in one with
"Show[ figure1,figure2,... ]" sentences. But I just get the first in the
What is the way to get just one figure including all "zi".
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Any better way for finding frequencies of list entries?
Next by Date:
RE: redundant brackets
Previous by thread:
PlotVectorField for NonLinear Discrete DE.