RE: RE: 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27013] RE: [mg26958] RE: [mg26953] 1. Input of screen coordinates; 2. Fast graphics
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:22:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

John,

I did not have this problem on my system (Windows 98), Version 4.0.2.

I clicked off the points and then copied. It didn't matter whether I let go
of Ctrl or not before copying. When I clicked in an input cell, the points I
had copied, which were marked on the plot, disappeared. I then pasted the
points.

Then I clicked on the plot a second time and clicked off a second set of
points. Again, when I did the paste only the new set of points was pasted.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net