Problem with Inequalities
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29675] Problem with Inequalities
- From: Axel Dreher <Mail at Axel-Dreher.de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm desperately searching for help on my inequality question.
How can I check for the truth of inequalities when I use variables
instaed of numeric values?
For example: a>b;TrueQ[a>b]
does yield 'false' and for example a=1;b=0.5;TrueQ[a>b] yields 'True'.
How do I have to tell the programm, that it should use a>b?
Thanks for your help......
Prev by Date:
a problem with differentiation
Next by Date:
Re: Surface Plots in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: a problem with differentiation
Next by thread:
Re: Problem with Inequalities