Drawing a Washer, Polar Plot Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29728] Drawing a Washer, Polar Plot Question
  • From: rlove at antispam.neosoft.com (Robert B. Love )
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a polar plot of my data that lookes the way I want.  Now
I want to add a grey "washer" shaped exclusion zone on top of
the plot.  I see there is a nice Disk two dimensional graphics
object that is almost what I want.  It draws a filled in circle
centered on {x,y} of radius r.  What I want is some thing that
draws a filled in circle between r1 and r2, centered on {x,y}.
Is there some way I can do this easily?  I've tried combining two
Disks of different colors and sizes but no luck.

All advice is appreciated.

 Bob Love
 rlove at neosoft.com