Re: freebsd and mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29755] Re: freebsd and mathematica
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 02:26:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:08:48 +0000 (UTC), an A.C. indentifying him- or herself as <nobody at nowhere.com> wrote: > Can Linux Mathematica be run on Freebsd? It's not supported. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Unix/Linux/Compatibility/FreeBSD.html You may want to search the web to see if anyone has reported success using iBCS emulation on FreeBSD. If not, then you're on your own. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.