icon to Evaluate Notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29776] icon to Evaluate Notebook?
  • From: "1.156" <rob at piovere.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 01:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

For years I've used Mathematica and every time I want to run a program I
have to go to the main menu under Kernel, wait for the box on the
right to form, carefully slide my cursor to the right and then down to
select "Evaluate Notebook".  I do it hundreds of times and I've
begun to wonder if there isn't some better way to do such a common
thing.  Other applications I have have icons which perform common
functions with a single click.

Is there an icon somewhere that I just haven't found or does
everyone else have to go thru this same tiresome process?

I stumbled into the "ButtonBox" but I haven't yet figured out
what it is (I've never found an example of its use).  Is this the
way to simplify things here?

Thanks, Rob

rob at piovere.com
www.piovere.com