boolean operations for polygons
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29790] boolean operations for polygons
- From: "sascha d." <fstrichvonx at firemail.de>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:25:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i'm trying to handle boolean operations for nonkonvex polygons, but i fail handling special cases.
can you give me some help to handle this topic, or can you say me where i can find help?
http://firemail.fireball.de - Ihr Briefkasten im Web.
Einfach, schnell, sicher.
Prev by Date:
Re: RE: Should Pure Functions Require &
Next by Date:
Integration by substitution
Previous by thread:
Mathematica asking for passwords, but why ???
Next by thread:
Re: boolean operations for polygons