Re: Voronoy Diagrams ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29836] Re: Voronoy Diagrams ?
- From: "Dr Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:19:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Defence Evaluation & Research Agency
- References: <200107072048.QAA26341@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Have a look at the DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry` package supplied with Mathematica. Steve Luttrell "Steven Pigeon" <pigeon at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote in message news:9i8pvc$qtk$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Does someone have a Mathematica package (free-, shareware) that plots > Voronoy Diagrams in 2-D (3-D could be fun, but not necessary) ?