Printing Large Base-n Numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29849] Printing Large Base-n Numbers
- From: Flip at safebunch.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: http://www.newsranger.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when converting bases for large numbers, such as:
p = 11354882100554070846945886900376612381887314805411070198522440388172296396\
The output of baseform is a long (with no wrapping) string. When one prints
this out, it gets cut off of the page.
Is there a way to be able to see the hex (and actually treat it is a number do
you can print results) output as a nicely formatted hex number?
(My main concern is to printout results for the audience).
Thank you for any input ... Wilson
Prev by Date:
Re: kernel problem for trigonometry
Next by Date:
Re: Head wanted
Previous by thread:
Re: Vertical Asymptote
Next by thread:
Re: Printing Large Base-n Numbers