is there a way to swap the axes in a Plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29910] is there a way to swap the axes in a Plot?
- From: "David E. Burmaster" <deb at alceon.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:08:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MathGroup, Is there an easy way to "transpose" the Plot of a graph? I know the inverse function in closed form (and it is impossible to invert in closed form). In other words, I have an equation in closed form for: x = f^-1[y] I want to Plot this inverse function, then "transpose" the graph so that the final graphic has x on the horizontal axis and y on the vertical axis. Any ideas? many thanks, David E. Burmaster deb at Alceon.com