is there a way to swap the axes in a Plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29910] is there a way to swap the axes in a Plot?
- From: "David E. Burmaster" <deb at alceon.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:08:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there an easy way to "transpose" the Plot of a graph?
I know the inverse function in closed form (and it is impossible to invert
in closed form).
In other words, I have an equation in closed form for:
x = f^-1[y]
I want to Plot this inverse function, then "transpose" the graph so that
the final graphic has x on the horizontal axis and y on the vertical axis.
David E. Burmaster
deb at Alceon.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Placeholders in matrix notation
Previous by thread:
Re: slow integration
Next by thread:
Re: is there a way to swap the axes in a Plot?