Order of coefficients in output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29937] Order of coefficients in output
- From: "Martin Harborth" <martin.harborth at ts.siemens.de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Siemens AG, ATD TD IT MV 1
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica puts expressions like x^2+2x+1 into the following result: 1+2x+x^2. Is there a way to change these standard behaviour so that I get the order of coefficients in the output as in the first expression? Martin.