Re: Integrate[Sqrt[Tan[x]], x]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30003] Re: Integrate[Sqrt[Tan[x]], x]
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:49:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Integrate[Sqrt[Tan[x]], x]//Simplify works much better.
Since you seem to enjoy the Integrate command immensely, it would help if
you knew that the way it finds Antiderivatives is nothing like what humans
do. Hence the large expressions..
"Tim 9-23" <bendoftimeb at stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:9j64vr$2do$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Integrate[Sqrt[Tan[x]], x]
> My email address is anti-spammed. Remove the 2 B's after hitting email
> if you want to email me.
> Tim 9-23
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
data input and output in ascii