Re: Memory Leak

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30066] Re: Memory Leak
  • From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:20:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo Carl,

I did exactly your lines of code on a NT machine running Mathematica 3.0.

My output is
837760
941952
941952
941952
941952
941952
941952
941952
941952
941952
So it seems to stay constant except the first one.

I hope I could help you. I could give it another trial on the Win98 machine
with version 3.0

Oliver
news:9jlkhg$8iu$1 at smc.vnet.net...