Nested Trigonometry Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30108] Nested Trigonometry Functions
- From: edward.griffin at ireland.com (Edward Griffin)
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:51:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Okay, here's one that is aesthetically pleasing. If you nest
trigonometry expressions in a variety of ways, the results are
somewhat interesting. Thing is, I don't know how useful this stuff is.
Try plotting the following...
(where n is a multiplier of some reasonably large magnitude. This is
required to make the plotted pattern visible. Use some value in m to
stretch out the length of the graph plotted. Y represents the y value
on the graph, and x represents the x value on the graph. Try stepping
x by increments of 0.02 in order to get good resolution.)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica has Excel interface?
Previous by thread:
Re: Programming Problem
Next by thread:
Re: Nested Trigonometry Functions