Oops, wrong name ...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27575] Oops, wrong name ...
  • From: bruce.detterich at ieee.org (Bruce Detterich)
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:08:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I believe the correct term is "bilinear" transform, not "bilateral".
I have NO idea why I did that, chalk it up to old age.

It also occurred to me that you might try to find the term
"Butterworth Standard Forms" in the standard Mathematica literature.
That is unlikely.  It may appear in one of the Engineering packages,
but my intent was that you would look in standard filtering texts.
I'm assuming that you know how to derive the S-domain form of a
Butterworth filter.