Version 4.1 Documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27576] Version 4.1 Documentation
  • From: bruce.detterich at ieee.org (Bruce Detterich)
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:08:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I finally got around to opening the 4.1 upgrade package.  Previously I
had looked at Wolfram's web site to find what changes were made from
4.0.  When I looked for signs of those changes in the new books, I
couldn't find them.  It appears that the books that come with version
4.1 are the same as those that came with 4.0.  I plan to look more
closely, and plan to call Wolfram as soon as I can get a free moment,
but I'm curious if anyone here knows the real story.