Re: notebook question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27561] Re: [mg27543] notebook question
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:07:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Create your notebook as follows:

questions = NotebookCreate[WindowFrameElements->{"ZoomBox", "ResizeArea"}]
(* note the default for this option also includes "CloseBox" *)

This will disable the close button and Close menu item, but NotebookClose[]
will still work (at least this is how it behaves on Windows...I think
the behavior will be the same everywhere but confess to not having
investigated the matter).

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com