Re: help create a unique solution system

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27691] Re: help create a unique solution system
  • From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:04:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"cdes" <cdes43 at videotron.ca> wrote in message
news:Dilq6.7078$96.41144 at ralph.vnet.net...
> Thanks mr Giroux but this kinda solution is too complicated..... I'd like
> do the same but without any programming

In that case, you need to post the exact form of your equation set. Leave
nothing out. The prior poster created a general, flexible solution partly
because you had not provided any specifics.

Spell it out. Every variable, every exponent.

Oh, wait a minute, I see from your original post --

> > > Could someone help me create a unique solution system of 5 random
linear
> > > equations with 5 unknown x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, with integer coefficients
> > > (different from zero) and second members integers (all different from
> > zero).

-- that you need a general solution, because you don't have a specific set
of equations in mind. Then there is no simple answer that can be relied on
to work in general. Sorry.

Nevertheless, why not post an example set of equations so we can simplify
the solution to the degree possible?

--
Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com