  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27722] Loading MultipleListPlot package
  • From: username <username at tcd.ie>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:52:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I'm another user that is having problems loading packages. Most packages
have loaded but the one i'm having a problem with is
<<Graphics`MultipleListPlot`. There are no errors when I actually load
the package but only when I try to evaluate it. It gives me
MultipleListPlot[{{series of coordinates}}]. I've tried Show, but a
message comes up as saying that "MultipleListPlot is not a type of
graphics."
I've checked the $Path since the copy of Mathematica is running off a
file server and it is searching in all the correct directories. Could
someone please give me a hand with this?????

Also one other question. How can I change to different network drive
labels in Mathematica. Say I want to export data to the Local drive?

Thanks.

Niall.