4.1 Help Browser font size on W2k

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27808] 4.1 Help Browser font size on W2k
  • From: Kerry Kilbride <kerryk at hiwaay.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 04:38:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I use  Edit|Preferences...
 Dialog
  o Formatting Options
     o Font Options
        o FontSize

To change the default size from 12 to 14.  This seems to boost the
sizes of all fonts in most cell styles.

On 4.0 this is effective on notebooks and the Help Browser.

On 4.1 this works fine for notebooks but not completely for the Help
Browser.  The Help Browser  fonts remain the same small size for cells
that have the Style="Text"; however it works OK (the fonts increase in
size) for styles "MathCaption", "Input" and "Output"

At 1280 by 1024 my old eyes could use a boost on the help browser
text so I don't have to squint so much.

Is there anything I can do to increase the Help Browser text font
size?