Re: Export MIDI?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27825] Re: Export MIDI?
  • From: Michael Malak <malak at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:29:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you do have some Mathematica-generated MIDI data, or want to do MIDI
control, you could try using J/Link and JavaSound's MIDI classes
(javax.sound.midi.*).

Mike

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

--
Michael Malak                    1.  All syllogisms have three parts.
Wolfram Research, Inc.           2.  Therefore, this is not a syllogism.
malak at wolfram.com