Re: Q: DeleteCases

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27929] Re: Q: DeleteCases
  • From: Robert Schuerhuber <robert.schuerhuber at gmx.at>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:48:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

thanks!

if this group wouldn't exist, i probably would have given up working with
mathematica by now!
this time special thanks to allan hayes, who helped me lot during the last
months!

this time please let me have some words about the mathematica-book:
unfortunately the "offcial" mathematica book is one of the worst "manuals"
i've ever seen. i (and i'm sure many others), who use mathematica as a tool
and don't have the time to go more inside, would appreciate a better
solution for practical use very much! this question is a perfect example:
the answer seems so trivial, but if you don't know how to do it, you have
almost no chance finding a solution by yourself! just one example in the
book under "DeleteCases" would have helped!
sorry for whining, but i really had to say this sometime!
regards, robert