Re: seeking Wagner's Mathematica book

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28009] Re: seeking Wagner's Mathematica book
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:40:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mike Durisin wanted to get a copy of David Wagner's _Power Programming with
Mathematica: The Kernel_ book.

Some time ago Wolfram Research took it off their online book store.  I asked
them why and they said it's out of print.  I was very disappointed to hear
that because I have a copy and find it a great resource.  Mike was right in
that it was published in 1996 by McGraw-Hill with ISBN 0-07-912237-X.

However, (amazon.com) has an service for finding out of print books and you
may be able to find it that way.  You could also try (ebay.com).

Regards,
Ted Ersek

Download Mathematica tips, tricks from
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html