Properly Formatted Pascal's Triangle?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28639] Properly Formatted Pascal's Triangle?
- From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I generate a properly formatted Pascal's triangle in
Mathematica? I wish to make it look like those in textbooks where rows
are center aligned and columns have proper staggering.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Interior of a polygon
Next by Date:
PlotVectorField with InterpolatingFunction
Previous by thread:
Troubleshooting in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Properly Formatted Pascal's Triangle?