Plotting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28694] Plotting
  • From: Yahsi <yahsi at marun.edu.tr>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:54:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have a question regarding the plot. Suppose that you have two separate
functions and you would like to plot them on the same graph. Both are not so
scaled to plot it using the single y axis. Sometimes we need to draw the
plots of two functions (f1 and f2) on two separate y axis (one is on the
left as usual and the other on the right). This features are common even
very primitive versions of the graph programs such as grapher and excel. I
am not able to figure out how to do this in Mathematica.
Thanks for your replies in advance.
Uður

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Uður Yahþi
Marmara University Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Physica Department, 81040 Goztepe, Istanbul-TURKEY
yahsi at marun.edu.tr