Converting {{a,b},{c,d}} to just {a,b},{c,d} (no enclosing parens) ?

How can I convert a list of pairs, like

    {{a,b},{c,d},{e,f},. . . }}

into just a sequence of pairs, i.e.

with no outer { }'s?

Reason for doing this?  Want to define a Line in the form

   Line[{pt1, pt2, pt3, pt4, pt5, pt6, . . . . . . }]

where some of the points, say pt1 through pt4 are individually defined;
but then a sequence, say pt5 through pt20, are defined by a Table; then
pt21, etc are back to individual definitions.

I know -- I could break these into a sequence of Lines -- but it would
be cleaner if there were a simple way to have one Line[ ]  command with
all the points inside it.