Mathematica graphics/fonts and Tex
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28913] Mathematica graphics/fonts and Tex
- From: Debbie Leddon <dleddon at students.cas.unt.edu>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 01:13:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of North Texas, Physics Dept.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Folks, Is there a way to get Tex (I use Tex for Windows3.3/Latex2 program) to recognize Mathematica fonts(ex: greek letters, math symbols,..) on an EPS plot imported into Tex? I've tried downloading 'Virtual Fonts' and I have input it into the Tex program but don't know how to call it from within the document in order to recognize the fonts. Obviously, I'm new to Tex so any suggestions/help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Debbie