Re: MathType for MS Word - Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28973] Re: MathType for MS Word - Mathematica
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:06:51 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Christian Furtmueller" <furti007 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:9efja1$166 at smc.vnet.net...
> I'm using Mathematica 4.0 and MathType 4.0b (For Microsoft Word). Is there
> way to copy equations from one surface to another. I don't want to just
> them as a picture, it would be nice to be able to actually convert them
> the other format and be still able to edit them.
AFAIK there is no way this can be done. They have no common basis.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: