Re: Mathematica graphics/fonts and Tex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28994] Re: Mathematica graphics/fonts and Tex
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

dvips will scan your EPS figures for fonts and include
the font definition into the document, if it have the fontmap
entries and find the fonts.

But you should teach ghostscript to find the fonts by setting
the GS_LIB path to the font location.

The virtual fonts for type setting a full document
with the fonts. It will only work if you call

\usepackage{wrisym}

in the preamble of your document.

Regards
  Jens