Re: ColorFunction for ListPlot3D, ListContourPlot or ListDensityPlot ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28985] Re: ColorFunction for ListPlot3D, ListContourPlot or ListDensityPlot ?
  • From: Daniel Reeves <dreeves at eecs.umich.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Here's what I use:
  ColorFunction -> (If[# <= 0, Hue[0, 0, 0], Hue[- .83 * # + .67]]&)

You may want just the else part of the If, which shades from dark blue
(lowest) to bright pink (highest).
As is, it makes the very lowest values black.

Daniel Reeves               http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/

--- \/   FROM Joerg Christoffers AT 01.05.23 02:05 (Yesterday)   \/ ---