Re: Can Mathematica draw overlapping shapes with blended color?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29042] Re: Can Mathematica draw overlapping shapes with blended color?
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:53:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <kolP6.3622$8I3.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you can import the image into a Raster (from the import menu) you can use bit operations (And,Or,Xor) on the RGBColor[...] terms to achieve such effects as blending,inverting, etc. Orestis Vantzos PS. There is no "you can't", there is only "I don't know how to do it" ;-)