Forcing numbers to be real.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29069] Forcing numbers to be real.
  • From: David Kirkby <REMOOVE_THIS_drkirkby at>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:54:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

	I've not used Mathematica much, but I know there is a way documented of
forcing Mathematica to consider a number to be real, so having an
imaginary part of 0. Can anyone tell me how to do it - I can't seem to
find it in the docs, although I know it is there somewhere.

Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D,
email: REMOOVE_THIS_drkirkby at
former email address: davek at
web page: