Forcing numbers to be real.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29069] Forcing numbers to be real.
- From: David Kirkby <REMOOVE_THIS_drkirkby at AND_THIS_ntlworld.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:54:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've not used Mathematica much, but I know there is a way documented of
forcing Mathematica to consider a number to be real, so having an
imaginary part of 0. Can anyone tell me how to do it - I can't seem to
find it in the docs, although I know it is there somewhere.
Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D,
email: REMOOVE_THIS_drkirkby at AND_THIS_ntlworld.com
former email address: davek at DELLETE_THIS_medphys.ucl.ac.uk
web page: http://www.david-kirkby.co.uk
Amateur radio callsign: G8WRB
Prev by Date:
Re: OOP in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Help fitting Exponential curves
Previous by thread:
Re: Newbie solving mod M linear equations
Next by thread:
Re: Forcing numbers to be real.