Re: Forcing numbers to be real.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29074] Re: Forcing numbers to be real.
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

The standard package Algebra`ReIM`
Using the option Assumptions in functions like Integrate
Adding assumption in functions like Simplify, FullSimplify
The standard package Miscellaneous`RealOnly`

Documentation is provided in the HelpBrowser

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK
hay at
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565

"David Kirkby" <REMOOVE_THIS_drkirkby at> wrote in
message news:9eporm$1sc at